Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Truly, Madly, Deeply and MORE!





Happy Wednesday!  I am sneaking in here with a card to share.  Stamps and dies I am supposed to get for Christmas came in the mail and I just had to stamp something before they are wrapped and put under the tree for another two weeks.    Bummers!  Patience and all that!  What?  I had to make sure they worked!  LOL!

Lately, to jump start my mojo, I have bought a few stamps and dies from WPlus 9 Design Studio.  I am really impressed.  I just love their images and dies.  They now have card stock I want to try as well. Anyway, last week they released this adorable little cherub set and die!  LOVE LOVE!  I tell ya!  I just had to ink him up and give him some sparkle!  Check out those adorable little arrows that come in the die set and stamp set.  Sweet!   I also added to my list their new nesting hearts.  Love that broad rim of embossing around the edge.  Great look.  I stamp this heart with the new damask set.  So many beautiful images to choose from it was hard to pick just one from this set.

For this card I am playing along with a few blog challenges.  I am using the color trio from The Paper Players PP125.  The sketch is from Retro Sketches #41.  I am also playing along with the Just Us Girls #166 embossing!

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty 


Supplies 
WPlus9  Cupid's Arrow and Damask stamp sets
SU cherry cobbler and pool party, PC kraft, PTI vintage cream
PTI linen, Memento black, versa mark, Ranger brushed corduroy
WPlus9 Clear Cut Stackers: heart and Cupid's Arrow Heart dies, circle punch, quickie glue pen, glitter, spellbinder's heart embossing folder, foam circles, Scor-tape, dimensionals    

10 comments

  1. Hi Betty! LOVE your card! I've been eyeing WPlus9 for awhile, but haven't taken the plunge just yet!! I plan to in the near future!

    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the EF in the BG and well done with the popped up center. Nice touch with the sparkles too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Betty!!! Hope you are well my friend! I've always enjoyed your classy style! This card is beautiful! Thank you for the link to that store!!! I have not had a chance to visit before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and yes, Wplus9 stamps and products are great. I have to take the plunge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a cute valentines card Betty-cant go there yet-am still in Christmas mode-hope all is well with you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card...scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Love the heart embossing in te background, and that multi-layered heart is the perfect focal point! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty, a LOVELY "truly, madly, deeply, and MORE" card LOL so cute with the heart theme and the cupid is darling! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Betty! Love the sweet cupid! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty - love that touch of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.