Saturday, December 1, 2012

C4C- Snow Much Fun!





Happy Saturday, everyone!  It is time for another challenge with the crazies at Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C165). 



Frances is the host for this challenge!
This week's challenge 
is all about... 
Snowman what's  new?   
Make a creation that features 
a snowman!


It occurred to me when I started to make this card that I somehow manage to currently own only two snowmen stamps.  Seriously?  For this card I am using   Flourishes Warm Winter Wishes stamp set  I  colored with Prisma colored Pencils.  I added some sparkle to finish off my little snowman with some pizzazz!





Check out what the rest of the team did with this week's challenge!



As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Betty


 

2 comments

  1. your card is so gorgeous and wonderful, dear betty!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.