Saturday, December 29, 2012

Love, Mojo, and a Year End Sale!

 Through December 31, save 10-50% on all of our in-stock stamps & dies, plus enter SHOPHOP in the gift code box at the bottom of our shopping cart for an extra 10% off!




Hello and happy Saturday!  It is a rainy cold day here in NC.  A good day to stamp!  I am sneaking in here with a quick Verve card and to remind you of Verve's Year End Sale going on right now! Plus, there is a chance for even greater savings at check out with gift code!   Got to love a year end sale!


The card I made today uses this week's Mojo Monday 273 Sketch.  I love the simplicity of this sketch.  I decided to break out some Echo Park Yours Truly dp and feel the love.  I am using Verve's Stronger Love, Borderline, and With Love stamp sets.  I also used Verve's Cut Above All Aflutter die.

I really love the size of these sentiment stamps.  They can stand alone on a card with just a few accents.  I finished my card with a seam binding bow topped with a tied button.  I used the same twine for butterfly antenna knotted at the ends.  Cute!

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty



8 comments

  1. Fabulous take on the Mojo sketch, Betty!! Fun use of the butterfly and great touch with the heart on the sentiment panel. Trusting you are enjoying some time off over Christmas and wishing you a fabulous 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card,Happy New Year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, this is so cute and fun with all the pink and the vintage look papers...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty! What a wonderful sentiment on this - great colors and lovely bow! Thanks for info on the Verve sale too! Wishing you a Happy Creative 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Betty-love the sentiment as well as the EP papers you used-hope you had a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Betty! Love the fancy butterfly and gorgeous bow! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.