Saturday, January 4, 2014

Crazy 4 Challenges! Happy New Year!



Happy Saturday and Happy New Year!  It is time to start a new year with another Crazy 4 Challenge with the Crazies!   Check out the C4C blog for more challenge details at Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C217).  



This week's challenge is 
 an inspiration piece!  Get inspired and create a card or project using the photo below!








For my card I am using Verve's Borderline and Celebration of Thanks stamp sets along with Verve's Cut Above Mini Vintage Oval and Starry die sets.  I die cut, layered, and stamped the frames.  I die cut the stars with black glittered card stock.   I added my sentiment.    I added a golden sun seam binding bow using Verve's Summer Sailing Ribbon Collection  top with coordinating threaded button.  I finished my card with Verve's Pastel Sequin Mix dyed to match in black using a Copic 100.  

 

I am playing along with FUSION Card Challenge.  I chose to use the sketch only since the C4C has an inspiration picture.



Check out what the rest of the team did with this week's challenge!




As always thanks so much for stopping by!  


Check out my Card Favorites for 2013 Post 1 and Post 2 each with blog candy!

Betty



13 comments

  1. Happy New Year Betty! Beautiful card! Love the shimmery stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspired card Betty -happy new Year to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those black, sparkly stars! Great use of the sketch and a great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You combined both of the challenges perfectly Betty! Those are the most sparkly stars and and I love all the distressing you did on the card. The pretty ribbon bow was just icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glitter stars on the labels Betty and your wonderful yellow bow! Thanks for playing with Fusion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a talent you are! Always inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betty, I love how you used the sketch. The labels behind the stars are awesome! So glad you could play along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty, I love that big yellow bow! Delicious! Great use of the sketch and the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! So DRAMATIC, glittery and has a nice soft undertone of the type background and wonderful layers!
    Thanks so much for adding this to the FUSION Gallery, love this creation and so glad that you were able to add your inspiration for us too!!! I hope that you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your black, glittery stars! And the yellow bow is pretty darn sassy. Nice choice for the background paper too. Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous, Betty! Love those glitzy stars and the scattered sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love every single detail on your card. Big WOW. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.