Thursday, January 30, 2014


Happy Thursday!  We are still snowed in.    This is the third day out of school and I am going a wee bit stir crazy.    I decided to post this card I made a couple of weeks ago, but had not yet had a chance to post it.  I am playing along with Verve's Viva La Verve Sketch Challenges.  These challenges have now moved to their own blog!  Yippee!  Check out the January Challenges here!  You have until February 6 to post for a chance to win!

For my card I combined some BasicGrey Sugar Rush dp from my stash.  I am using Verve's Accent Notes stamp set along with Verve's Cut Above Banner Bundle die set.  I stamped the focal image in soft gray color and accented a few of the elements with a coordinating Copic marker.  I finished with a few clear gems.  

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

2 comments:

  1. snow days are fun when you can create (lol)!!!- this card is pretty Betty-I just finished one using this sketch- hope the snow melts soon and you can get back to a normal routine-we didn't get much snow but extreme cold-that closed our schools as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beauty Betty! Love, love that patterned paper and the bits of bling around your sentiment, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search