Saturday, December 27, 2014

Hope!






https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEit3qtpY_2VlkjGjsqw392LZ4zNG2y0mZVg-t3Cc85d4llFAL2YUQ8pR-De5gfCURQnIA37A_nhz7BgIuFq6guPHN_vl6sYMdeKWzXO2_9jcAqAsgZwdPmnZKE5oAGJo1iOUQWbKObQJNg/s1600/cqc273.jpg Happy Saturday!    I had a few moments in my crafty space today.   I am playing along with this week's Retro Sketch Challenge and The ColourQ.  Love this fun sketch!  The  colors came together beautifully.

I decided to make an inspirational card.  I am using Verve's Faith Medley, Scripture Medley 3, and Better Together stamp sets.   I combined these sets along with Carta Bellas Summer Lovin' dp.   The colors were perfect for the color combo.  I stamped the scripture from Faith Medley in hybrid black licorice ink.  I stamped the cross from Scripture Medley 3 in versa mark over the scripture using simply chartreuse ink.     I used Verve's Cut Above Flag It die set  for the little flag ends.  I die cut twice and stamped the coral pink paper with the dotted image from Better Together stamp set for the look of some added texture.  I finished the card with a yellow button with an ombre coral embroidery floss bow.   

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty


9 comments

  1. This is beautiful! I love how the sentiment takes center stage and we can just see a peek of the pretty patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love over stamping that cross on some of the Scripture PJs. Lovely card. Trusting you and yours had a great Christmas and wishing you all the best in 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I love this Betty. Love the message. I love that you stamped over your cross shadow in the background. Love the stitched squares. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Betty!!!! Have the best New Year ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Betty! I love this verse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty..what an amazing card! I love that verse and your beautiful patterned paper too, just stunning. Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betty...me again, I was in awe of your card that I did not realize that you were playing along with us at ColourQ, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Betty, love the clean lines! So happy you joined in the fun at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.