Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy Wednesday and Happy New Year's Eve!  I decided to jump in with my favorite card creations for 2014.   This is PART 1 of 2 post for today. Part 1 showcases my favorite Verve Stamps creations of 2014!  

This year has been a big change for me when it comes to stamping.   Somewhere a long the way, I decided I wanted to step away from a vintage shabby chic style card to a more clean and simple style.  That is not to say that I did not layer up a CAS style card every once in awhile this year, though.   I had fun embracing this change.  

As for my Verve favorites, it was really difficult to choose just a few.  I thought I could do a top 10.....really?  Then, I thought a dozen?  Nope!  I compromised.   My 14 Favorite Verve Stamps Creations of 2014!



 




 






 





 















 





Stay tuned for Part 2 of My Favorite Card Creations using other company stamps later today!    Blessings to you and yours for a Wonderful 2015!

As always thanks so much for stopping by! 

Betty

3 comments:

  1. I too LOVE them all! You are so amazing! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful look back, Betty! All are just gorgeous and so YOU. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search