Monday, January 8, 2018

You Are Just My Type!





Happy Monday!  After several days of snow and freezing temperatures, school resumes tomorrow on a 2-hour delayed schedule.   It sure has been fun getting crafty over the past several days.  I have a card to share today playing along with a couple of blog challenges.  Fusion Card Challenge 4th Anniversary Celebration, and The Paper Players Punny Valentine.


I created a water smooshed background.  I used PTI  Be Mine, Valentine stamp set and coordinating dies.  I also used the the Bitty Big True Black pattern paper with a strip of gold foil.  The sentiment strips were used using elements from Wine Bottle Tag #2. The white embossed hearts and some of the red splatters in the background are from PTI Free set You Are Loved.  The tiny accent hearts are from Mix and Mat Hearts die.  I finished with some loose thread and clear sequins.  










As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

7 comments

  1. I love that funky smooshed background, the subtle hearts and the contrast between the stripes of black and white, the slash of gold and the pink smoosh. They all add up to a great way to showcase the bold red typewriter and sentiment. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background is brilliant and I love the subtle inclusion of the hearts. The black and white paper is a fab addition to compliment the pinks and the bold red typewriter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossed hearts on your watercolor background are just perfect! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..awesome card! Love the design and background. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty this is just gorgeous. I love your fabulous background, the black stripes, the bit of gold, all of it! Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty, I love your gorgeous background and that wonderful vellum heart. The little pop of gold is perfect. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Betty - LOVE, LOVE the layers - just perfect! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.