Sunday, January 21, 2018

You Fill my Life with Love!





Happy Sunday!  Popping in with a card to share.  I am playing along with a couple of blog challenges.  I also sort of have a self-imposed challenge.  I try to use everything I order from one Papertrey Ink order til the next time I order.  Meaning no new stuff can be left unused before new stuff arrives.  I have a PTI package arriving tomorrow.  Yikes!   I know....first world problems and all that.   However, I realized I had not even used my Mix and Mat: Heart die.  How did I miss that?  By the way...Love it!


  I layered the large heart frame with the lovely lady bitty big striped paper in the background.  I die cut the hearts in red.  I inlaid all of the hearts.  In some areas I actually double layered the red hearts.  Also, at the very last.... for an extra finishing touch, I added some tiny white glitter hearts to three of the already stacked hearts.   



  I die cut the wine bottle tag #2 large sentiment strip and stamped it with a sentiment from Pen and Ink stamp set.  I popped it up with some foam tape.  I did add a few clear sequins to finish the card. Even with the inlaid pieces, my card is still clean and simple.

I am playing along with this week's The Paper Players,  and Inspired by All the Little Things(I was inspired by all the icing hearts with overlay elements).




As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

12 comments

  1. Betty, this is a wonderful card! I love the PTI die and how you filled the heart spaces to add dimension. Good luck on using all your goodies before the next order arrives. My PTI wish list is growing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you layered all those sweet little dies. Fabulous card Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great self-imposed challenge, Betty! I should do that! If I had, I wouldn't be sitting here overwhelmed by NBUS Mountain! Your beautiful Valentine really showcases all the products perfectly!! Thank you so much for joining Inspired By All the Little Things! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very pretty. I'm impressed by your self imposed challenge, I would be in big trouble if I tried it! I resisted that sweet die, but now I think I just might have to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Betty, I so wanted to order this die but sadly it was all sold out. Cant wait to see more of your beautiful PTI cards <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so stunning, Betty! Love the clean freshness and the way you showcased the beautiful die. Can't wait to see the results of your creativity with the next order.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty... this card is absolutely beautiful...so love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty your card is beautiful! I love the heart border and inlaid hearts that compliment it, along with the subtle inset arrow border - wonderful detail. Thanks for joining my challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the hot pink pinstripe paper:)) So glad you joined us at Inspired By All the Little Things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betty, this is beautiful! The heart die rocks! So glad you had a chance to join us :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful take on the inspiration, Betty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.