Friday, January 19, 2018

Happy Birthday: Viva La Verve Sketch Recap!




Happy Friday!  I am popping in with another card for this month's Verve    Viva La Verve Sketch.





This card is just screaming with primary colors and patterns.  I needed  a male birthday card so I think this works.  I started out with some fun pattern papers from my stash.  I used Verve  Falling LeavesFlourised Tag,  and Starry Die die sets to create the balloons. For the main balloon I used Verve's Small Packages  stamp set to stamp the sentiment.


 Next, I die cut a few of the and Wavy Hearts  stars to embellish a few of the balloons with star accents.  I added some 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and frayed the edges for some added detailing.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins.

I am playing along with Seize the Birthday and Tic Tac Toe Challenge



As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

5 comments

  1. You absolutely rocked that sketch with all the fabulous patterned papers Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Love your fabulous layered balloons and wonderful colours. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Tic, Tac, Toe Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, wow, what great colors and layers! You've created a great masculine birthday card! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Tic Tac Toe Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beauitful, Betty! Love all the fabulous papers and your sweet little heart balloons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.