Friday, January 5, 2018

God's Love, Wisdom, and Grace: Viva La Verve Sketch!




Happy Friday!  It is a new year and a new month for Viva La Verve Sketch Challenges. I have a card to share using January's  Viva La Verve Sketch.



For my card, I used some distressed 12X12 pattern papers that I have had in my stash for a long while.  I combined Verves   Be BlessedMore than LoveNew MerciesBetter Together stamps for the background, heart, and sentiments on the focal image.


   I used Verve dies in  Wavy Hearts Die SetHeart Quartet and the Falling Leaves.  In keeping with the sketch, I layered a piece of pink and white twine that I frayed the ends of once I ties them to go along with the distressed feel of the background paper.  I finished my card with some clear sequins.  I am playing along with DiesRUsChallenge.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty


7 comments

  1. Such a beautiful creation and fabulous interpretation of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes DRU’ challenge at Dies R Us! Be sure to use dies by companies carried at the Dies R Us Store to qualify for the challenge prize. Good Luck and Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those branches that you've stamped softly in the background and the way you've combined sentiments Betty. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty Betty! Love the mix of pretty papers and fancy hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Betty! Love the pretty papers and perfect combination of stamps. This totally inspires me to carve out a little time to stamp today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Betty! Love the soft layers and gorgeous sentiment~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous! I love the sentiment..how beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmm...that paper is delicious!!! Beautiful combo with the sentiments, Betty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.