Friday, June 14, 2019

Life is Beautiful!





Happy Friday!  Popping in to share a really simple and fast card. I think it is perfect for a wedding or anniversary!


I am playing along with a few blog challenges.  I am playing with Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge, SSS Work It Wednesday Challenge, and Double D Challenge.





Today's card focuses on playing with papers and an ephemera tag.  I did not use any stamps to make this card.  It was really super fast to make.  I started with some select white card stock.  I am using Carta Bella Botanical Garden pattern paper pack.  I die cut the small floral and leaf pattern with a rectangle stitched frame and used Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to add it to a top folding select white card stock base.  



I chose to layer at the bottom of the card the green leafy pattern with the soft pink stripe.  I only wanted a touch of the soft pink stripe to show.    I added one of Carta Bella's Botanical Gardens Ephemera Frames and Tags to the top using some foam tape to pop it up for added dimension.  I think this sentiment works perfectly as a wedding/anniversary card!


I added some medium pink embroidery floss to the top of the tag.  I finished my card with a few Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins!
  
Here is a list of many of the products I generally
 use every time I make a card.

foam tape (huge roll)

As always thanks so much for stopping by!



7 comments

  1. Oh Betty, your tag card is just BEAUTIFUL! Love the sentiment and overall design! GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Rose Garden’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, you are a master at using patterned paper. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I adore the pretty prints and your FAB tag! Don't you just love a tag on a card....I do! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Rose Garden Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous. Just love your beautiful background paper and what a sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is STUNNING!!! I love the fun tag design and the lovely papers you chose!! GREAT design!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL! I love this paper!!

    https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, so very pretty Roses!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.