Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Sending Hugs and Kisses!





Happy Wednesday!  It is time for some summertime swirls with a new inspiration challenge!


The Card Concept has a new photo inspiration challenge starting today!  This one is all about Summer Swirls!  Hope you can join us and play along.    I am also playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. 




I was inspired by the angles and feeling of movement in the inspiration photo. I used a clean and graphic design style for my card. 


For my card, I started with some select white card stock.  I am using Carta Bella Botanical Garden pattern paper pack.  I die cut the small polka dotted pattern with a rectangle stitched frame and used  Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to add it to a top folding select white card stock base.  


I chose a floral pattern and made a wonky cut to play off of the different angles in the inspiration photo. I used some foam tape to pop up the floral pattern for added dimension.  I used true black card stock,powder bag, versamark ink, and heat embossed using gold embossing powder the sentiment from SSS Leafy Frames stamp set.   I think this sentiment can work perfectly as an anniversary card!


I die cut with a fishtail banner and used foam tape to offset it across the top.  I finished my card with a few golden clear sequins!
  
Here is a list of many of the products I generally
 use every time I make a card.

foam tape (huge roll)

As always thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments

  1. Such a beautiful floral card, love the angle too.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon say Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your use of angles is perfection for this card, Betty! Love it so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.