Wednesday, June 5, 2019

So Happy For You!








Happy Wednesday!  I have another card to share today showcasing dies from Spellbinders Small Die of the Month!


I am playing along with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge and Casology.








Here is some information about
This month's collection contains 10 dies.  Each die has three layering pieces with one having four layered pieces. You can choose to use one, two, three, or all four layered together.  The results are gorgeous.  This kaleidoscope collection makes for some quick and easy cards or elaborately designed cards. You choose!

   


For today's card, I chose to use the layered hexagon dies with the side pointed up to create a different effect. I feel this card can work for a masculine card as well.  Masculine cards do not have to be cute.  They can be clean and understated as well.  I layered only two of the three layering possibilities using the layering dies.  The Spellbinder's Tool 'n One or Tool 'n One 16 Piece DIY Kit make playing with paper even more fun! All of the tiny pieces just brush out easily. 



I stacked four hexagons dies.  I started with dark on the bottom of each set and used a lighter card stock on top. 
I glued the top to the bottom using some Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. I added some texture by using a scoring board and scoring lines from top to bottom at varying widths.  


I added the hexagon decorative die arrangement.  I backed each hexagon with some foam squares to pop up on the select white card stock panel.   I added this panel to a top folding select white card stock base.  The sentiment I used comes from SSS Decorative Flowers stamp set. I finished this card with a few gold pearls added to the centers of the kaleidoscope medallions.

If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
Small Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month
Card Kit of the Month
Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month
Stamp of the Month 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!  
How cool is that?


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

foam tape (huge roll)

As always thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments

  1. What a fab card. Love the geometric shapes and your fun colors. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...another simply beautiful card! Love those sweet dies and wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I LOVE your colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.