Sunday, August 29, 2021

Thank You So Very Much!



Hello friends! I have a card to share today playing along with a few blog challenges.


Today, I am using Pinkfresh Studio You Are My Favorite stamp set, You Are My Favorite Layering Stencils, and You Are My Favorite die set.  I used this beautiful slimline image to create a beautiful background for my card. 


I started with white card stock.  I stamped the beautiful floral image using my MISTI with Memento tuxedo black ink.  I then used the layering stencils.  I used Altenew Marshland and Mangrove Roots inks.  For the flowers, I used Concord and 9th Grapefruit, Cranberry, and Buttercup.  I also used some of SSS Goldenlocks ink. Next, I die cut the beautiful slimline image using the coordinating die cut. I set it aside to work on the background. I embossed with white card stock Altenew's Deck Planks embossing folder.  I used an artist brush and black acrylic paint to add black splatters.  I let the panel dry.  


I  assembled the layout I wanted for the card panel.  I added sections of the slimline flower arrangement to the deck plank panel using some repositionable tape and trimmed off excess until I had most of the panel covered while leaving some of the background deck plank detail showing.  I used foam tape to pop up some of the sections of the flowers. I did add some definition and shadow detailing to the flowers and stems using a C1 Copic Marker.  I also added additional "faux splatters" with a black gel pen.  


For the sentiment, I stamped with versamark ink and white embossed onto black card stock using SSS Friendly Flowers stamp set.  I die cut with PFS Fancy Label Frames. I added the completed panel to a top folding white card base using  foam tape.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


I am playing along with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, 


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!








Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.