Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Welcome Baby!



Hello friends! I have a baby card to share today.  I am playing along with a couple of blog challenges.




I do not have many baby stamped themed products in my stash.  I needed a baby card for my neighbor who just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.  I started with white card stock.  I used PTI Hanging Out stamp set and Hanging Out die set.  The stamp set may be retired as I cannot find it on the website.  However, here are a few similar designs I found.  Little One stamp set and Little One die set.  As well as Baby Clothes Line stamp set and Baby Clothes Line die set.


I stamped the adorable images using harvest gold ink.  I used MFT Blueprint 27 for the window die.  I die cut several and glued together for more dimension.  A similar window design is available here.  I assembled the card elements.  I used a piece of gingham paper from my stash die cut with an A2 stitched rectangle die.  You could stamp a gingham background.  



 The background panel was added to a top folding white card base using foam tape.   For the sentiment, I used Penned Elegance II stamp set using versafine onyx black ink.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.






Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!








3 comments

  1. Hello, Betty! Wow! What an adorable card! I'm back making cards and blogging a bit for challenges and happy to see you are still creating and posting. Your new (to me!) blog and photography are amazing. Anyways, just wanted to say hi :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your “logo” at the top of your blog! Cute card. Thank you for entering this awesome creation into Through the Purple Haze’s August 2021 Challenge: Tic Tac Toe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...so sweet. Love it!!Thanks for sharing with us at Through the Purple Haze Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.