Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge(FTTC99), Mojo, and MORE!



It is time for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge(FTTC99)! Barbara Anders is our challenge host. Barbara is challenging us to use flowers! In the mist of all the cold temps and snowy conditions in many parts of the world, we are going to brighten and warm things up a bit with some flowers! Just add any kind any style of flowers to your card or projects this week! We would love to see what you create!

For my card I am using Flourishes Cherry Blossoms and Life Lines stamp sets.  I am using the Mojo Monday 172 Sketch.  The colors are from today's SCS Color Combo.  I stamped my solid image cherry blossom in Memento rhubarb and rocked and rolled some rich cocoa.  I then stamped the sentiment in smokey shadow.  I softly sponged inside the nesties circle frame.  I finished my card with some vintage seam binding and a vintage gold button. 

I have included my card in some other blog challenges. 
Flourishes Bring Back Beautiful Challenge(BBB06):  Vintage card!
For all of the Use something NEW challenges(I am using my NEW Grand Calibur by Spellbinders!) Pile it On : Spankin' New  My Time to Craft : Brand Spankin' New Speedy the Cat  : Use Something New  Sew Many Challenge  : New Things Really Reasonable Ribbon : Something New Plus Ribbon Blog-a-Doodle :Anything New The Shabby Tearoom:  Eleven Elements (cb ef, pearls, lace, seam binding, lacey nesties, eyelet nesties, sponging, rock and roll, sewing regular, sewing zig zag, vintage button, cardstock,   corner punch, basicgrey dp) Southern Girls : Anything Goes Totally Gorjuss :For Someone Special Card Making Mamas: Anything Goes Catch The Bug :Anything Goes Whoopsi Daisy: Free and Easy

Be sure to check out the blog team designers to see what they created with flowers!



As always thanks so much for stopping by!



42 comments

  1. WOW! Betty, this is really really really beautiful! I just love the flower stamped to the left of the sentiment. Very pretty indeed! Hugs to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Betty!! Beautiful colors and wonderful take on the sketch! I love the ribbon embellishment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Betty!! Wow your card is simply beautiful..Love the colors, all the layers and perfect bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total gorgeousness, Betty! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply Fabulous and Beautiful!!! You have an eye for papers and details that I love!! Keep up the wonderful eye candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card ~ your bow is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautifully done, Betty! The ribbon bow and embellishment are fabulous touches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty - you continue to blow me away with your beautiful projects! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Betty! This is gorgeous! So many beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors on your card, Betty! I just love, love the ribbon bow:)
    Hugs, Edith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just another stunning creation Betty - I love it.
    Hope you are well.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always Betty, this is yet another stunning creation!!!! Beautiful rich colours, love your feature panel and that gorgeous big bow and button!!!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Betty! Love the gold button on your bow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A classic beauty! The button is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful! The Flourishes challenge just might be what gets me back to the stamping room to create!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome creation! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is just stunning!!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very creative with the sketch, and such a gorgeous card, Betty! Love the layering and, of couse, your beautiful ribbon treatment. Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just stunning Betty! I love the design of the card...I have yet to try the binding techniqe...you make it look so easy...thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Betty, this is so pretty! I don't remember that little branch in that set--I need to pull it out and look at it. You've used it so effectively here! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally mojolicious Betty! Love al the beautiful embellishments and detail you've added!!! Hope you had a good 1st day at work yesterday??? Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Betty - WOW!! This is absolutely gorgeous, as usual! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us weekly in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Simply beautiful !!! Love how you layered your nesties & the simple color on white is just amazing. LOVE the look ...
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is beautifully done, Silke!! I love your color choice and the combination of the two round nestie layers! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, I am sorry, Betty, I wrote your name wrong...please forgive!! This is so your style, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. beautiful...so many details to catch the eye....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous card.
    Thanks for joining us at PIO this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a wonderful creation, many thanks for entering our challenge this week at Creative inspirations,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card! Lots of lovely details. Thanks for sharing it with us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous card Betty. I just love that ribbon you use.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous creation, Betty! Fabulous ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I agree that this card is definitely eye-catching. I don't every think I've seen one card meet the criteria for so many challenges. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow that is lovely!! Do you have a tutorial or know where I can find one on how to tie a bow like that? It's so pretty!!
    Beth Greco

    ReplyDelete
  34. Stunning and elegant!!! Love all the wonderful details!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is so beautiful Betty, I love the colors and your fab ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  36. fantastic card. love the composition, the colors and the use of ribbon.

    thanks for playing with us at Pile It On

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT Pile It On

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous! Love the color combo and that stunning ribbon bow! :D

    x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ

    ReplyDelete
  38. Just gorgeous, Betty! Love the sweet cherry blossom. Your vintage brad and seam binding treatment just finished your card in a beautiful way.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous card. Love the seam binding and I love how you've layered up the image panel circles. Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls. Hope to see you again. Marie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.