Monday, July 1, 2019

BEE Yourself!





Happy Monday!  I have a card to share using the SSS July card kit! 


I am playing along with a few blog challenges.  
30 Day Coloring Challenge

Inspirational Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Make Your Own Background


For my card, I am using the black and yellow card stocks that come in the SSS July card kit for my card base and background.  I die cut the yellow background with Lawn Fawn Cuts Reverse Stitched Scalloped Windows.  
  

Next, I used the Bee Yourself stamp set.  I lined up the Bee Yourself and Bee Awesome sentiments in my MISTI.  I used an anti-static bag, stamped with versamark ink, and white embossed using my heat tool.   I stamped the honey comb images from the stamp set using Bright Buttercup ink.  I added foam tape to the back of the panel and popped it up onto the black card stock base.  


Next, I stamped three of the adorable bees that come in the kit stamp set with Momento tuxedo black ink onto Neenah 80 pound card stock.  I colored the bees with Copic Markers.  I added some Wink of Stella pen to the bee's wings for sparkle and shine.  


I fussy cut the bees out using my Fiskars Razor Edge Easy Action Shears.  I used some foam tape as well as Permanent adhesive roller to add my bees to the card. 


I finished my card with several of the sequins included in the kit. 



For your convenience, here is a list of many of the products I generally use every time I make a card.

foam tape (huge roll)

As always thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments

  1. So love this card, what a lovely kit this was. Always delighted to see your beautiful cards <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card...love your wonderful hive for your background and your bee's are as cute as they come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I like the bee theme and the design with the cut-outs. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.