Tuesday, July 9, 2019

If Friends were Flowers, I'd Pick You!







Happy Tuesday!  I am popping in with a card to share today.


I am playing along with a few blog challenges. 

AAA Challenges

HSS Color Challenge

Just Us Girls



For my card, I started with a top folding aqua mist card stock base.  I stamped one of the leaf images from Simon Says Stamp Delicate Flower stamp set around the edges using aqua mist ink.  I die cut the berry sorbet card stock with a stitched rectangle die.  I stamped this panel with the Graduated Dotted background stamp using berry sorbet ink.   I added this panel to the aqua mist base using foam tape for added dimension.


Next, I used vellum, an anti-static powder pouch, and versamark ink to stamp the flowers from SSS Delicate Flower stamp set.  I heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  Then, I die cut using the SSS Delicate Flowers coordinating dies.


I layered the gold embossed vellum flowers over stampers select white card stock die cut flowers using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.  I arranged the flowers and sentiment.  I used some foam tape as well as a permanent adhesive roller.  



 The layered gold embossed vellum overlay gives the flowers and leaves a soft pastel pink hue reflecting off of the coral.  I love the effect. For the sentiment, I used a pack of SSS Sentiment Strips 3 Celebrate You for the sentiment.    I finished the card with Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins.




For your convenience, here is a list of many of the products I generally use every time I make a card.

foam tape (huge roll)

As always thanks so much for stopping by












7 comments

  1. Beautifully done, love your design and colours! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty floral card! The flowers are beautiful with vellum. Thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love florals and these are gorgeous! I really like what you did with them, embossing in gold and leaving them white against colourful background, looks so great. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautifully simple! The florals simply pop against the bright coral background. Really gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty floral card! Love the flowers with the gold embossed vellum. So soft! Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.