Thursday, July 11, 2019

Checking in and Waving Hello!




Happy Thursday!  I finally had a chance to get crafty today.  I have a fun card to share.






I started with Honey Bee Stamps "The Bee's Knees" pattern paper pad.  I die cut the panel using a stitched rectangle frame.  I used some foam tape to mount this panel to a top folding landscape true black card stock base.  


Next, I die cut select white card stock.  I die cut MFT Blueprint 27 die several times and glued the panels together for added dimension using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. I stamped the bees using SSS Bee Yourself stamp set onto the smaller squares using  Momento tuxedo black ink.  I colored the bees with Copic Markers.


I assembled the card.  Then, I die cut the Honey Bee "hello" die several times with select white card stock and then with one of the patterns from Honey Bee Stamps "The Bee's Knees" pattern paper pad.


To complete the sentiment I used one of SSS Sentiment Strips Blossoms and Butterflies.  I finished my card with a few black sequins.  


For your convenience, here is a list of many of the products I generally use every time I make a card.

foam tape (huge roll)

As always thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments

  1. So much fun...love your sweet bumble bees, they are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Love the little bees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling happy bee that is! Beautifully colored, Betty, and I love the design!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.