Sunday, May 15, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Birdhouse!








It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!





The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!





Happy Sunday!  I have a card to share today.  For my card,   I started with Papertrey Inks Make It Market: Don't Forget to Write Kit.  I wanted to sort of recreate the square framing with circular cut of the birdhouse fronts.  





I used Tumbled Glass distress ink inside of the circle and stamped my sentiment in Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  





Next, I die cut and stamped the flowers and leaves.  I added foam tape to the back of the square frame for added dimension.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins. 



Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs 
for more inspiration!


Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge:  (Birdhouse) for the challenge details and to play along with us!



As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

4 comments

  1. Fantastic mini card Betty. Love the elegant scallop edges, the frame... the sweet little flowers... so elegant and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Can't wait to get my kit in the mail ... still waiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty, Betty! I love your wonderful take on the sketch! I'm regretting not getting this kit....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...love your sweet yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.