Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Just Because!




Happy Tuesday!   I am playing along with this week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge.  I really love this challenge idea to use outline images.  I had fun creating my card.  I am also playing along with House of Cards April 2018 Challenge.





For my card I started with some stampers select white card stock.  I used Bold Blossoms stamp set for the solid images. I used sweet blush, fine linen, and stormy sea(stamped off), and scarlet jewel inks for all the solid images.    


I used Vintage Linens stamp set for the outlined images stamped using black ink.  The sentiment comes from Bold Blossoms stamp set as well. I kept my card pretty simple except for all the stamping.  I finished with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!






20 comments

  1. Amazing work Betty! Love the colors~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Betty! And you nailed both challenges with one card. Love when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamps and colors! Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so beautiful! Honestly, you really have a way with flowers, they are always arranged so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Betty!! This was such a FUN challenge, wasn't it?! Love the flower images you used and the color combination...a perfect combination! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I used the same flower for the outline stamp. Really love how yours turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Betty! I really love the sense of motion of your florals and the way you placed the rosebuds with stems.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wel,l isn't this just gorgeous, Betty! Wowed for sure ! Beautiful colors and I love the almost full page of booms.....Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so so pretty! When I saw your Vintage Linens stamps and this masterpiece I decided to find another stamp set! I learn a lot from your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you absolutely rocked the MIM technique betty! your card is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betty, this is stunning, I love your whole card filled with those awesome colors and outlined flowers, Very striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so pretty. I really love how you have the soft colours under the outlined images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous, Betty. Love the stamps you chose and the color scheme from the House Of Cards challenge is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two challenges with one gorgeous card, Betty. You nailed them both! Awesome color choices and perfect selection of stamps for this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful, Betty! I love the rich color scheme with this elegant flower image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just gorgeous!
    Love the colours...
    Thank you for sharing with House of Cards!
    Susan
    DT for HOC
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Betty, I didn't see this in April, but I want to say I LOVE it! I've just Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.