Saturday, January 18, 2014

Crazy 4 Challenges (C4C219)!




Happy Saturday!  We have a new and fun challenge for you this week at Crazy 4 Challenges!   Check out the C4C blog for more challenge details at Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C219).  



This week's challenge is 
a sketch!






For my card I am using Verve's Bloom & Grow, Lean on Me, Poppy Birthday, and Remember This stamp sets along with Verve's Cut Above Banner Bundle, Elegant Leaves, and Build a Poppy die sets.   I combined some MME designer papers and added some embossing, distressed the edges, and then added some ink distressing for even more added texture.  I combined some regular stitching with some zigzag stitching to create some varied textures.  I stamped the die cut images and layered with dimensionals.    I finished my card with some Pastel Sequin Mix died to match with a copic marker.  I then added some tiny gold pearls to the center. 

Check out what the rest of the team did with this week's challenge!




As always thanks so much for stopping by!  


Betty


8 comments

  1. Gorgeous card, love the sentiment on the cork

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is stunning. So love the sewing and distressing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. thud.....what a rich, warm, gorgeous creation......love all the stitching......and ...well.....every detail is fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! The colors really caught my eye as did those flowers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have mixed and matched your Verve fabulously, Betty! Love the poppies with those leaves and great touch with the cork banner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty, this is so sweet! I love those flowers and your colors are beautiful...such a sweet thank you card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful poppies and a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.