Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Muse Christmas Visions Challenge CVC33!





  Happy Wednesday!  It is the 3rd Wednesday of the month and time for  MUSE:  Christmas Vision Card Club Challenge! 
    








For my card, I die cut a PTI Fresh Snow Linen card stock panel with Stitched Rectangles die.  I masked off an oval in the center using PTI Shakers and Sprinkles Oval die.  I used Mustard Seed Shimmer Mist and just flicked all around the card this golden shimmery specks.   I stamped the Navity from Petite Places: Nativity Mini Stamp set.  I added a bit of shimmer pen to the night star.  I love the simplicity of this design. 

 I hope my card inspires you to create a Christmas creation of your own.  I can't wait to see what you create.  Make sure you link up your creations HERE!


As always thanks so much for stopping by!  

Betty

4 comments

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.