Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Christmas Joy!




Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.  


This challenge is Holiday Home  

Hope you can join us and play along.


 I was inspired by the colors, textures, and patterns.  I created a graphic styled card/


For my card, I started with vintage cream card stock base.  I layered some Carta Bella Christmas Delivery Collection and some of the Christmas Collection Kit..   I used foam tape to create some dimension. 


I layered a sticker tag with some card stock for stability.  I punched a hole, added some twine, then a sticker from the kit.  



 I finished the card with a few clear sequins.  I am also playing along with Shopping Our Stash Challenge.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment

  1. so pretty! thanks for playing crafty tic tac toe with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.