Wednesday, November 3, 2021

So Very Grateful!

 



Happy Wednesday, friends!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge!

The challenge is Beautiful Bounty!

Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the centerpiece focal point, colors, and theme.  I created a Clean and Simple styled card.


I started with white card stock. I am using Concord and 9th Harvest Wreathe Turnabout stamp set and Harvest Wreath die set.  I followed the turnabout instructions using my MISTI. I stamped using  Versafine Onyx black ink, ocean tide, cranberry, and persimmon inks.  




 I die cut the panel using an A2 Rectangle Stitched die. I added foam tape and added the panel to a top folding white card stock base.


 I stamped the sentiment from the same Harvest Wreathe Turnabout stamp set  using Versafine Onyx black ink. I die cut the sentiment using the Harvest Wreath die set I added the sentiment strip to the card using some foam tape. I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.