Friday, August 23, 2024

Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown Day 1!





Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 1 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, August 27th!

I have two cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Thankful For Your Kindness!



For my card, I used
This is Big Sentiments: Thankful stamps set
This is Big Sentiments: Thankful dies set 
Sunflower Garden Stencils 
Love to Layer: Pinked Edge Squares dies
Fall Harvest stamps set
Fall Harvest dies set




I started with kraft and white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all of the elements.  I stenciled the background and and added some white splatters.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped and diecut the sentiments. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Boo!



For my card, I used
In Stitches: Halloween stamps set
In Stitches: Halloween dies set 
Cover Plate: Handmade Quilt die

 

I started with white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all of the elementsI love the texture on the new quilted cover plate. 



I arranged the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.