Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Forever!




This card is for today's SCS Sketch Challenge(SC251)!!! Thanks so much Roxie!! Thanks, too, Anne(jdmommy)for the inspiration card!!!

I am using two of October's new releases from ODBD called Praying for You and With Heartfelt Sympathy.

I am using some rich razzleberry, ivory, and kraft cardstocks. I used ODBD ink pad in bordeaux for the sentiment. This color seems to match beautifully with the rich razzleberry. I used Ranger antique linen and vintage photo ink pads to age up the edges a bit. I used a sewing machine for the piercings for my faux stitching. I finished with some gold pearls, assorted ribbon, and a wood button.


Stamps
ODBD Praying for You and With Heartfelt Sympathy
Paper
rich razzleberry, ivory, kraft, rich razzleberry dsp
Ink
ODBD bordeaux, ranger antique linen, vintage photo
Accessories
Nestabilities, sewing machine, foam circles, glue dots, satin ribbon, sheer polka dot ribbon, mini bowdabra, gold pearls, sponges, permanent marker for faux stitch lines, sponges, photo corner punch




22 comments

  1. What beautiful and rich, deep colors!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just STUNNING Betty! The colors are SO rich and delish! LOVE every bit of this my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous creation! Love those little pearls and the lovely verse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely breathtaking rich and beautiful card, Betty!!! All of your cards look like masterpieces ready for a frame :D. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layering of the nestie shapes, Betty! Nice touches of half pearls and great colours. Lovely carrd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Betty! I love how you layered the nesties!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin these rich colors Betty, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Betty! I just love that passage!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so beautiful, Betty!! Love the rich colors, and your take on this sketch!! Your ribbon accents is amazing as always too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betty I just had to come to your blog too to tell you how much I love this card!! The colors and sentiment are fabulous, and the little domes in the corners are the perfect touch...not too much, but just enough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! Absolutely Beautiful! I love your colors. They are so rich looking.

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Betty I know I already told you this on SCS but this is just over the top gorgeous!!! Your rich colors and wonderful layering... the sponging... the faux stitching... just wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an incredible, inspiring and absolutely GORGEOUS card! Oh those details!!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness Betty, this is gorgeous!!! I love all the little details that you craft into all your creations!
    --Hugs Becca

    ReplyDelete
  16. This and the wreath are both just drop dead gorgeous, I saved both of them to CASE. Just amazing and the colors are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Agreed, drop dead gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Betty Betty Betty......... this is soooooo rich and elegant and gorgeous! I love these colors together and the little touches of gold. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So strikingly rich and elegant!! Love how you layered everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful and perfect take on the Sketch - Betty!!! These colors look fabo!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.