Monday, September 14, 2009

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge(FTTC33)!



It is time for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge(FTTC33) ! This week I am hosting!! I am challenging us to Mix It Up!!! We are using stamps, dp, textures, or a combination of all three to mix different patterns. You can blend subtle patterns for a conservative look or go all out with bold and daring patterns for an extreme look. The choice is yours!!! We would love to see what you create!!!

For my Mix It Up take on the challenge, I wanted to incorporate many flower designs. For this card I am using Sweet Peas, Gerbera Daisies, Nasturtiums, and Sweet Violet stamp sets. Aside from the fact that these sets have just gorgeous designed flowers, they each come with a mini design which allowed me to stamp a smaller version of each in the opposite corners of the sentiment panel.

I am using Flourishes classic white cardstock which is supreme for coloring with copics. I stamped all of my flower images using Momento Tuxedo Black ink. I am using Flourishes Copic Copic Color Collections in Water, Sky, Daffodil, Violets, Tiger Lily, Poppy, Dusty Rose, Hollyhock, Evergreen, and Cool Neutrals. I added my sentiment and a polka dotted bow to complete my card.
This card is also for the Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C2). This week's is a sketch designed by Cindy Haffner!!! Great sketch as always, Cindy!!!
This card is for SCS Color Challenge(CC236) I am hosting today!!! Whisper Pretty Soft Suede! We are to use Whisper white, pretty in pink, and soft suede on our card.


Be sure to check out the other
Friends of Flourishes Blog Team Designers
to see what they created for you this week.
Cindy, Dee, Kim, and Silke
As always, thanks so much for stopping by!




28 comments

  1. Hee hee Betty this is GORGEOUS girl!! I just realized you did my sketch. --thanks so much means the world to me, and you rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is soooooooo beautiful, thanks so much for playing with the C4C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty - I think it's fabulous!!! Love the sketch!!! I really l.o.v.e the way you stamped and colored the background!!! Thanks for taking me out of my comfy zone - LOL!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This blew me away. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow is right, this is just stunning and the colors and layout is amazing. Can't wait to play with this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so pretty Betty! You did a fabulous job picking out colors and your coloring job is fantastic...love that bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMW...Betty, your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love how you used the different sets....they look fabulous together!!
    Great sketch too.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty, what you've done with the ribbon is just gorgeous!! What a stunning creation!!! TFS!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever and gorgeous Betty!! I LOVE your flower panels!! What a fantastic design!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my favorite "Betty" cards EVER!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word, Betty, this is one fabulous card!!! Your coloring job here is breathtaking. Love that yummy ribbon and bow. GORGEOUS card!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh...stunning card. What a wonderful way to do the challenge I think it is absolutely elegant and beautiful. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. They just don't get much prettier than this!!! Those 4 stamped floral panels are STUNNING, and I love how you also included small images on the sentiment panel! The bow is just gorgeous and this card is going to be a favorite of mine for a long time!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd give this card a 10....PERFECT w/lovely bling & a fabulous double bow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is SO gorgeous, Betty! WOWEE!! AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whoa Betty...this is drop dead stunning girl!! It's like a quadruple whammy!! My goodness, all those gorgeous flowers!
    --Hugs Becca

    ReplyDelete
  17. HOLY MOLY!!!!! Betty this is absolutely, totally EXQUISITE!!!!! I cannot think of enough descriptive words to express it!!! STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic card, Betty!!
    I love every little detail!
    So creative and gorgeous in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Betty this is so beautiful!!! I love the colors and the layout and your coloring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Betty, I think this is the most beautiful handmade card I have ever seen! The colors are so stunningly fabulous. I can't get enough adjectives and adverbs in here to suit my thoughts!! Thanks so much for sharing. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely breathtaking, Betty!!!! I love your design with the large and small flowers and your coloring is total perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Betty - this card is one of my favorites that I've ever seen - in HISTORY!! :) Just gorgeous through and through, and so very clever how you put it all together. Love it!! ~marcella

    ReplyDelete
  23. Betty, this is super gorgeous! Love the mix of all the beautiful, bright flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so beautiful! I love how the samller flowers are opposite their larger counterpart! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is incredibly gorgeous and such innovation in design!! I never would have thought to do that, but I can see how all these flowers are designed to be able to mix. Your colors are beautiful also!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can't really add any more than the other commenters, but wanted to get my 2 cents' worth in too! What an absolutely stunning card this is. Such a creative idea. I'm in awe! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  27. GASP!!!! LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE how you used the different floral sets in the different squares. AWESOME coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Betty, this just might be the prettiest card I've EVER seen! Gasp! It has everything I love -- flowers, flowers, and more flowers. Oh, be still my heart! What glorious color and design. The most perfect card for that sentiment, too. Thank you for such a fabulous eye candy treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.