Saturday, July 14, 2012

Be Still! C4C, and MORE!





Happy Saturday, everyone!  It is time for another challenge with the crazies at Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C145).   KelliJo is the hostess for July.     She has a sketch for us this week!   Great sketch, KelliJo!   


For my card I am using ODBD Scripture Collection 3 and Flourished Verses stamp sets.   I am playing along also with ODBD Shining the Light Challenge (ODBDSLC115)!    It is tearing or distressing.  I chose to go with ink distressing.   I used an older paper pad from MME in my collection.  Most of these older paper pads of mine hardly have any paper left so it is like a fun challenge to use what is left. I layered the circles, added some stitching, and finished with a few gold pearls and flower topped seam binding bow.  To me the scripture says it all!  

Check out what the rest of the team did with the sketch!


As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty




Playing a few blog challenges.
Delightful Challenges:  Bling & Bows 
Love to Create Challenge Blog: Inspiration photo with flowers and colors
Party Time Tuesday: Let's Get Punchy
Paper Crafting Journey:  Summertime (Bright yellow and orange colors)
 

13 comments

  1. Great warm, rich Summer colors! =) Thanks for joining us for the Summer Challenge at PCJ! ~Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite verses. way to use the sketch to highlight it :) Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....a real eyecatcher....bright, fun, and bold...fab use of the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Betty just a beautiful card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, this is truly my favorites! And your card is perfect! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cheerful and beautiful card Betty!! I just love your choice of colors, your layout, the stitching and the design!! Stunning! Thanks for supporting the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!! Your support means a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL Card Betty!!! I am SO glad you liked the sketch... and I am IN LOVE with your card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and I love that verse! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooooh, pretty!! Such a gorgeous creation.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!
    ~Melissa, PTT DT
    kelseymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Betty. Love those circles and love the verse.
    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful color combo-love the distressing-the sewing-and your fab ribbon treatment on this sketch card-I guess I am saying I love the card (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!!! A beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create Challenge!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.