Monday, June 26, 2023

Pinkfresh Studio June 2023 Stamp, Die, Stencil, and Hot Foil Release!

 



I am honored and excited to be guest designing with Pinkfresh Studio again!  


I have three cards to share today.

Card 1 ~ Thank You!


This card features 

 I started with  white card stock. I gold foiled, stenciled, and die cut the beautiful peonies. I die cut the Stitched Scalloped Rectangles and Ornate Medallions Coverplate.  I softly ink blended the panel.


   I arranged the elements onto the panel using foam tape. I stamped and die cut the sentiment using the new Basic Banners: Everyday Sentiments and the coordinating Basic Banners Celebrate Die.  I love that I can stamp all of the sentiments and die cut them in one pass of my diecutting machine. The different looks to the banners are fantastic. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



Card 2 ~ Hello Friend!





 I started with some white card stock.  I gold foiled, stenciled, and die cut the beautiful peonies. I stamped the Folk Garden Stamp Set andink blended the panel.  I layered the panel with a 


I arranged the elements onto the panel using foam tape.  I stamped and die cut the sentiment using the new Basic Banners: Everyday Sentiments and the coordinating Basic Banners Celebrate Die. I finished the card with a few of the pink jewels mix.



Card  ~ Hope Your Day is Beautiful!





 I started with  white card stock. I stamped, stenciled, and die cut the beautiful floral cluster and bird.  I chose to use a woodgrain card stock for the birdhouse.  I stamped the Folk Garden Stamp Set onto card stock and softly ink blended the panel. I die cut the Stitched Scalloped Rectangles and framed the focal images.   


I arranged the elements onto the panel using foam tape.  I stamped and die cut the sentiment using one of the sentiments in the Best Thing Stamp Set and die cut using Best Thing Coordinating Cuts I finished the card with a few of the blue and aqua jewels mix.


GIVEAWAYS:

Pinkfresh Studio will be giving away the full release on the Pinkfresh blog & YouTube channel. They will be giving away a total of TEN $25  gift cards along the hop. As per usual with blog hops - the winners will be picked from the comments.


We will pull the winners & post them on July 5, 2023 on our GIVEAWAY PAGE. Please check that page & claim your prize within 2 weeks.



As always thanks so much for hopping by!



Next up on the hop is Carissa Wiley!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

81 comments

  1. I have a gloomy/rainy day today, Betty - but I'm not complaining! Look at all the bright color you've treated me to!! So beautiful - always!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Such Bold Blossoms! Your colors are fantastic! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love the Thank You card the most!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful cards. I love them both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, great backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work! Love the Best Thing, the color combo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color shadings of your card backgrounds and how it accentuates the florals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cards! Your designs are gorgeous. I really love your bird cage card - at first look I didn't want that set, but it's turning into a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always love seeing you in the blog hop line up. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous (as always!)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are stunning. I love everything about them. This release is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow such beautiful cards! The happy colors just make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these cards--such sweet colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these flowers! GORGEOUS colors and designs! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely colors on beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards! I love the colors you chose for the peonies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards! Love the blended backgrounds. And, ohhhhh, that beautiful mix of teal and purple!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty sure I’m going to have to have that sentiment set. Such a great assortment of phrases

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous florals. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning cards and beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the project ideas. I cannot purchase due to the cost, but I enjoy the cards made to improve my card making.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful cards I love them all. Great release

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my, these are all so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW, all three cards are absolutely beautiful, the colors, the designs and the awesome new products used!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful, stunning color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing cards! I really love the new birdcage.

    ReplyDelete
  29. All of your cards are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh that bird cage what a sweet dimension that adds! I just love all your colors wonderful cards

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the extra detail in the backgrounds to hilight the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  32. They are all lovely! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your cards are lovely. I like your choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  34. These cards are gorgeous! The last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  35. These are all so pretty! I love the backgrounds too!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Betty! Your cards are always gorgeous! 😍😍😍 mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your color choices and composition are inspiring, and I just love your backgrounds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I think you hit this out of the park. So many samples!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lovely cards Betty! Many possibilities with this set, yours are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your cards are wonderful. I especially love those featuring the Peony Fantasy set (my favorite from this fantastic release!).

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful!!! Kim Jones

    ReplyDelete
  42. Gorgeous designs! I love the color combinations and the textured backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  43. The blended panels give them an extra special touch!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Betty, your blog title is so apropos as you do amazing, wonderful things with paper. 😍 Your cards are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh wow! Your cards are absolutely beautiful! I can't pick a favorite they are each so unique and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Gorgeous cards and release products 😍

    ReplyDelete
  47. Gorgeous cards and release products 😍

    ReplyDelete
  48. Beautiful cards -really like that peony set.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Pretty cards! Great colour combinations and the backgrounds are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Such bright vibrant cards! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love your gorgeous cards! Your backgrounds are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  52. These are wonderful! My favorite is the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  53. The vibrancy of your cards are eye-catching and day brightening!! I am partial to the purple and blue card but each one is a treat! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi, Betty -
    These are all so pretty. Love the gradient backgrounds and the last one w/ that birdhouse (kind of looks like a gazebo or even a langern)!! It's gorgeous! The first two are also lovely. Your artistry is brilliant!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  55. your cards are gorgeous - love the coloring on the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  56. Gorgeous cards! I love the background and florals...so Beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love the bird and his birdcage. The colors
    are wonderful. All of the cards are great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful cards! I love the arrangement and color combination on #3.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like the colors on your pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Beautiful. The Best Things card is my favorite. Love the colors and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Beautiful cards. I love the cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Beautiful floral designs and color combos! Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  63. All three cards are beautiful. I love how you used the background layers for texture and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love all your gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  65. You showed that peony stamp a lot of love. An artist made that stamp... great job at PinkFreshStudio!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love all your cards! I never thought about lightly coloring behind the flowers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  67. So pretty! I love the idea of the lightly colored backgrounds. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love the colors that you've chosen for these pretty florals.

    ReplyDelete
  69. All 3 cards are so beautiful. I really love the bird and bird cage!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Gorgeous cards--love all the layers and texture and gorgeous florals! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.