Sunday, June 25, 2023

Papertrey Ink June Release Countdown Day 3!

 




Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, June 27th!

I have four cards to share today!



For my first card, I used
Inside Greetings: Days of Summer
Into the Blooms: Iris Dies Set



I started with white card stock. I die cut, ink blended, and assembled the irises.  I ink blended a panel using a blue violet ink.  I added the stencil detailing to create visual interest.  



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few gold pearls.


For my second project,  I used
Inside Greetings: Days of Summer
Go-To Gift Card Holder: Beach Bag 
Tuck It: Travel Stamp Set
 

I started with white card stock.  I ink blended a background.  I used a Little Rugged Set to create the look of sand. I die cut all of the elements.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


For my third card,  I used
Inside Greetings: Days of Summer 

I started with white card stock. I stamped and die cut the palm trees using the Tuck It: Travel Stamp Set. I ink blended and stenciled the background using Fallen Leaves Stencils.  I used the Scene Everywhere: At the Lake Stamp Set to create a sunset ocean scene.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.





I started with white card stock. I stamped and die cut the the Psalm scripture. I added the earth stamp using the new Tuck It: Travel stamp set.   I die cut the Cover Plate: Decorative Circles Die to add to the background harvest gold card stock.  I stamped and die cut the beautiful leaves from Prosperous Perennials Stamps Set 
and Prosperous Perennials Dies Set to tuck in around the scripture.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!







1 comment

  1. I absolutely love the earth image behind the sentiment. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.