Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Curtain Call Pretty Pumpkins Reminder Post!





myblessedlife.net

 Popping in with a Curtain Call Reminder Post!  There is still time to join us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Pretty Pumpkins!  

You have until October 25th at 8:00 AM CDT to be inspired and share your project!







For my card I used Verve's Tall Oaks and Harvest Blessings stamp sets.   I stamped the pumpkins in Momento Expresso Truffle ink.  I colored onto the kraft with copics.  I stamped the sentiment using the same ink with some added soft green for the foliage.  I added some wink of stella to the pumpkins, stems, and sentiment.   I finished the card with a few tonal sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty



 

9 comments

  1. Oh, I love this on the kraft background! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so beautiful! Love the coloring on kraft idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kraft and of course, those fabulous Verve Pumpkins :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coloring on the kraft, Betty! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the pumpkins...they look awesome on Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Betty, those pumpkins are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, this is pure autumn loveliness, Betty! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Betty. Love the Kraft base with the sweet pumpkins. Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully elegant - love the subtle colors and the hint of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.