Friday, January 1, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Frozen!





Happy New Year! 

It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!



thegirlinspired.com



The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!






For my card I used PTI stitched snowflake die.  I die cut it once in stamper's select white and for the top in white linen for some added texture.  I glued the two snowflakes together.   I die cut some hawaiian shores using a stitched rectangle die. I added the snowflake.  For the sentiment, I used the banner from Tag Sale Quilted die.  I used the sentiment from Sentiment Splits stamp set. I finished with a few clear gems. I am using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches 217.  

 


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!



Blessings to you and yours for a Wonderful 2016!
As always thanks so much for stopping by!  


Betty

18 comments

  1. Love the snowflake! So fresh and crisp. The background color is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snowfake and card :) Blessings for a great 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your card, Betty! That snowflake rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It's clean and simple but the color is gorgeous and I love all of the "stitching." Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous snowflake...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Betty. Such a pretty card. Love the stitched snowflake and the stitched edge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Betty! I have always loved this die by PTI.I think I own just about all their stitched dies...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful Betty, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fresh and pretty - love that bold snowflake! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it...the snowflake is perfect Betty! Happy New Year to you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. This snowflake was tailor-made for the sketch and perfect with the dotted rectangle! So glad to see you at FMS and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, this is totally awesome! Love that beautiful snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year Betty! Gorgeous cas card. love the snowflake

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Love the stitched snowflake! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful, Betty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is such a pretty card Betty- I like the stitched snowflake-happy new year to you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.