Sunday, May 1, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Charming!













It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!




The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!



Happy Sunday!  I have a card to share today.  For my card,    started with watercolor paper and watercolored a background using Broken China Distress Ink.  I put the panel aside and let it dry.


Next, I die cut and stamped several of the PTI Bold Blossom flowers and leaves and created an arrangement on the bottom of the card to mimic the look of the top pillow in the inspiration photo.  I used the MISTI to stamp the sentiment in hybrid black ink.   I added some black gel dots to the center of the flowers.  





 To give the look of the lace edging around the pillow, I used some diagonal kraft paper cut to fit down the sides of my card.   I finished my card with a few clear sequins. 



Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs 
for more inspiration!




As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous card Betty. Love the big flowers, the water coloring... such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. I am in love with your amazing flowers, what incredible coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, your card is so stunning! LOVE your take on the photo inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those flowers and the watercolored background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Betty, I absolutely adore your watercoloured floral design...STUNNING, perfectly coloured blossoms!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous flowers and take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the beautiful flowers and your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.