Saturday, July 1, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Red, White, and Blue!






It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!





The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!




I am back!  I have most of my stuff moved into the new home.  My craft room is mostly set up. Still trying to tweak the layout, lighting, and supplies, but I feel that is an ongoing process anyway.  I still have a lot to get situated with the rest of the home, but it feels good to get back to crafting.  




For my card I used some PTI striped linen pattern paper.  I used the frame portion of the Mix and Mat Herringbone die.  I stamped the scripture from Year of Psalms June using Enchanted Evening ink.  I added the trees and water images  by stamping off Spring Rain ink a few times for a soft shadow background.  I added foam tape for added dimension. I finished my card with a few clear sequins.


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs 
for more inspiration!

Hannelie Bester, Desert Diva  (Guest Designer)




As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous card Betty...love your patriotic/bible verse card, those red stripes are wonderful for your background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the stripes and the verse is perfect!! Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is a beautiful patriotic card, Betty! Love it! ❤️🇺🇸❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card! I love the use of a not traditional sentiment with your traditional Red, White and Blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.