Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Bonjour! The Adventure Awaits!







Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.   


A new photo inspiration challenge starts today at The Card Concept!  This one is Adventure Awaits!  Hope you can join us and play along.



I was inspired by the travel theme, the suitcases, and the letters under the benches.  I created a freestyle collage card.  




I started with some of  My Minds Eye Heritage pattern papers that is part of the Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit.  
I created the look of suitcases using some of the strap and buckle dies from the Spellbinders backpack die set.



I added gold accents using Tim Holtz Kraft Metallic card stock  For the sentiment I used Pebbles metallic foil foam letter stickers which are also part of the kit.  I added gold foiled photo corners using the dies from Mix and Mat Herringbone die.   I layered the pattern papers to a top folding weathervane card stock base.

I am also playing along with A Place to Start Challenge.



4 comments

  1. This is so cool!! I LOVE your choice of papers and the fun way you created the suitcases. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you card and the eclectic design components. When I saw the greeting, I immediately thought of "Beauty and the Beast because it starts with the song "Bonjour!" Lovely work. Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer
    A Place to Start Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite clever. Thanks for joining our challenge at A Place to Start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad I stubbled onto your blog today when I was checking out some challenge sites. You have always been one of my favorite stampers, and it is good seeing your lovely creations again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.