Sunday, October 6, 2019

A Fall Flora of Thanks!




Happy Saturday!  I have a project to share today showcasing dies from Spellbinders October Large Die of the Month.


Here is some information about
This month's collection is called Fall Flora and contains 17 dies. This die collection is amazing! So many leafy options and arrangement possibilities.






I created three cards each with a different look using the leaves, layered frame, and pumpkin dies.



Card 1



Card 2 


Card 3

Supply List 
I used Tim Holtz Kraft Metallic card stock, Spellbinder's Circles, Spellbinder's Scallop Circle dies, Spellbinder's Scalloped Border dies (Set I used is no long available, this ones is similar), Select White card stock, Saffron Spice, Aqua Mist card stocks, Nuvo glitter pen, clear sequins, foam tape, Nuvo glue, Copic Markers (oranges, reds, greens, browns).

If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
Small Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month
Card Kit of the Month
Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month
Stamp of the Month 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.



I am playing along with The Paper Players and Daring Cardmakers Challenges.




As always thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments

  1. Betty, your oak leaves against the aqua background are so gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous trio of cards Betty! I love the pumpkins and check but those variegated leaves against the aqua background are stunning. Thanks for playing along with my gratitude challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your cards are very pretty! I especially love the coloured dies you used on the pumpkin and leaves card.
    Thanks for sharing these autumn beauties with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful cards, Betty! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.