Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Beautiful Day!



Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.  


This challenge is Fanciful Fall  

Hope you can join us and play along.


I was inspired by the colors and leaves.  I created a clean and layered styled card.


For my card, I started with select white card stock.  I stamped and die cut three of the small trees from The Greetery Fir and Foliage stamp set and Fir and Foliage die in assorted colors to mimic some of the colors and tones from the inspiration photo. I die cut a select white card stock panel with MFT stitched rectangle stax 1.  I die cut kraft card stock with MFT blueprint 27 scalloped panel and adhered together with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.  


I added both to a top folding select white card stock base using foam tape .   I arranged the trees on the front of the card popping up the center tree with foam tape.  For the sentiment I used Simon Says Stamp Greetings Mix 2 stamp set. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.





1 comment

  1. I am just in love with these bold little trees! And popping that center one was a brilliant choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.