Sunday, June 6, 2021

June Card Kit ~ 5 Card 1 Kit!

 



Hello friends!  I have five cards to share today showcasing  Spellbinders  June Card Kit of the Month.

This month's kit is "Wild Hello"



I created five cards to share today using this month's card kit.  


CARD 1 ~ Happy Birthday!
 

I  started with a white card base.  I cut three of the pattern papers for the background.  I die cut two of the sentiment stripes and used the scalloped border portion to cover the paper seams.  I die cut two circles dies using the included textured card bases for the added texture.  I used foam tape to add it to the card panel. I used die cut elements included in the kit to create my focal arrangement. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

CARD 2~  Thanks a Bunch!


 I  started with a top folding white card base.  I used one of the pattern papers included in the paper pad to adhere to the card base along with one of the accent cards.  I trimmed a piece of the black card stock also included in the card kit to add a strip through the center.  I trimmed another pattern paper and lined with black card stock for the raise focal panel.  I added elements from the card kit to create my focal arrangement.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


CARD 3 ~ Happy Birthday!


For this card, I started with a white card base.  I used two of the pattern papers to create the layout.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel and added framed with the gold card stock from the card kit.  I popped up the panel using foam tape. I layered the die cut elements and sentiment included in the card kit to complete the focal image.  I die cut one of the sentiment dies included in the card kit using the gold card stock to add to the bottom to ground my elements. I finished the card with a few clear sequins. 

CARD 4 ~ Congratulations!


For this card, I started with a top folding white card base.  I used two of the pattern papers included in the paper pad to create two pattern panels.  I popped up both panels with foam tape and added it to the card base. I die cut an Elegant Twist Circle die and layered the die cut pack tropical wreath on top using some foam tape.  I added die cut elements from the card kit.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.
 
CARD 5 ~ Sending Smiles and Sunshine!


For this card, I used a top folding white card stock base. I combined two pattern papers with an element panel.  I die cut gold cardstock circle using circle diesI popped up the layered panels and circle with foam tape and added it to the card base. I die cut a circle sentiment from an element in the card kit to add to the top of the gold circle. I finished the card with a few clear sequins. 

 
If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.