Monday, June 7, 2021

Wishing You An Amazing Day!



Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using the Glimmer Hot foil Kit of the Month.


My card today uses the June Hot Foil Glimmer Kit of the Month!  These monthly kits are a great value! This month you get a wonderful large hot foil plate sentiment, a coordinating die, several other sentiments with a strip die, and a full roll of foil!  This month's foil color is Aura!  I tried to show how beautiful it is at different angles. I created a Mini Slimline card base using white card stock. My card measures 3x7. I used one of the dies from this month's APG Die of the Month for the layered background panel.  I die cut a piece of alcohol ink pattern paper  (this is not the exact pad I used. I am moving my craft room and I currently cannot find my alcohol paper pad). I used foam tape to pop it up.  

 

Next, I used the Glimmer Hot Foil Birthday plate with the Aura foil and die cut it with the coordinating die included in the kit. I die cut three additional word dies and stacked them together for more dimension.  




For the additional sentiment, I used one of the strip sentiments also in this month's kit.  I hot foiled it using  opal foil on white card stock.  I used a blending tool and some intense black ink to add black to the strip.  It gives the look of white heat embossing onto black card stock.  I love this!  I added the sentiment using some strip foam tape. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.  


I am playing along with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge
 this week! I figured this card can work as a masculine looking card. 


If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!


As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.