Saturday, April 22, 2023

Papertrey Ink April Release Countdown Day 2!

 

 



Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, April 25th!

I have two cards to share today!



For my first card, I used
Vase Collection 17 Dies Set
Cover Plate: Exquisite Die



I started with white card stock base. I added a pattern paper base.  I die cut and ink blended the beautiful leaves, flowers, and vase from Vase Collection 17.  I heat foiled the Cover Plate: Exquisite Die using gold foil.  I die cut it using the Love to Layer:  Delightful Brackets.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few metallic pearls.






For my second project,  I used
Just For Dad Stamps Set
Just For Dad Dies Set
My Dad Wafer Dies Set
Chevron Stencils Collection
Larger Than Life: Dad Sentiments



I started with white card stock and ink blended the Chevron Stencil background.  I stamped and die cut all of the images.


 I arranged all of the elements onto a textured woodgrain cardstock. I finished the card with a few rivets from my stash detailing the word DAD!


As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.