Monday, April 24, 2023

Papertrey Ink April Release Countdown Day 4!

 



Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, April 25th!

I have two cards to share today!





For my first card, I used
Easy Bouquet Dies Set


I started with white card stock base. I  stamped and Copic
Colored the Easy Bouquet stamp.  I added some sparkled splatters. I used added a solid pattern paper base.  I added some texture using the new Rugged stamp set image.  I die cut the Cornered: Baroque. I added some additional splatters. I die cut and ink blended the center of the Love to Layer: Delightful Dies. 




I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I added one of the wonderful sentiments that come in the Easy Bouquet stamp set. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.




For my second project,  I used




I started with white card stock.  I ink blended the panels in shades of reads, greens, and yellows to die cut the Blossoming Beauty flowers and leaves.  I die cut the Cover Plate: Exquisite die using a tonal pattern paper.  I left some of the bits in to create added texture.I added the panel to a true black card stock panel.


  I die cut the Love to Layer: Delightful Brackets dies. I used a gingham pattern paper and white card stock. I inkblended the smaller white card stock panel. I stamped the sentiment using the Just Sentiments: In Motion stamp set. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

 
As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.