Saturday, May 20, 2023

Papertrey Ink May Release Countdown Day 2!

 

 


Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, May 23rd!

I have three cards to share today!

For my first card, I used
Our Heroes Stamp Set
 Our Heroes Dies Set  
Love to Layer:  Charming Brackets


I started with kraft card stock.  I stamped and die cut all of the Hero elements.  I stamped the the background using images from the same set. 



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few gold foiled stars that I die cut using the same Heroes dies set.
Tips: 
Use images within the stamp set to create tonal backgrounds
Use Copic Markers to add more detailing and shading to stamped images.

For my second project,  I used

Our Heroes Stamp Set
 Our Heroes Dies Set  
Footlocker Dies Set
Love to Layer:  Charming Brackets


I started with tropical teal and white card stock.  I stamped the background panel using one of the border images in the set. Next, I die cut and stamped all of the elements.  


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card stamping the U.S.A. in the bottom corner.

Tips: 
Create backgrounds using border images
Offset the focal image to create visual interest



For my third card, I used

Our Heroes Stamp Set
Our Heroes dies set  
 Corner Decor stamp set
Corner Decor dies set
Love to Layer:  Charming Brackets




I started with so saffron, black, and white card stocks.  I stamped and die cut all of the elements.  I layered the new charming brackets.  I inked the edges of the so saffron background panel using A Little Rugged set. I stamped the Loosely Woven with more of the so saffron ink to create some tonal texture. I softened the black frame by softly blending some white pigment ink around the edges.




I  arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Tips: 
Blend white pigment ink around the edges of black card stock to soften the look
Tear and ink edges to create visual interest



As always thanks so much for stopping by!







1 comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.