Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Papertrey Ink May Release Day!




Happy Tuesday!  Is is Release Day at  Papertrey Ink !

Papertrey Ink Release Day!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET today, Tuesday, May 23rd!


For my card, I used
Psalm Reflections: May Dies Set
Corner Decor stamp set
Corner Decor dies set
Love to Layer:  Charming Brackets




I started with white card stock.  I die cut and ink blended all of my geraniums and assembled. Next, I die cut the background panel. 




I  arranged all of the elements onto the card.  For the sentiment, I used the new Psalm Reflections: May.  I white embossed it onto the Love to Layer: Charming Brackets.  I inkblended inside of the frame for a faux layered effect. I added the Corner Decor elements stamped in black. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post settings Labels Papertrey Ink May Release,Papertrey Ink, No matching suggestions Published on 5/20/23 10:30 AM Links Location Options

Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.