Monday, May 22, 2023

Papertrey Ink May Release Countdown Day 4!

 


Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, May 23rd!

I have three cards to share today!

For my first card, I used
Iconic Baby Stamps Set
Iconic Baby Dies Set
Line It Up: Baby Set
Footlocker Dies Set
Sweet Baby Bibs Dies Set
Love to Layer: Charming Brackets



I started with pattern paper and white cardstock.  I stamped and die cut all of the elements.  I used the Decorative Circles Cover Plate to mimic a baby blanket.  I add three of the scallop circle dies from the Love to Layer: Charming Brackets. 



I created a toybox using the Footlocker Dies Set. I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I added the 
Line It Up: Baby Set for the sentiment. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

For my second project,  I used
Birdhouse Bliss Stamps Set
Birdhouse Bliss Dies Set
Just Sentiments: Welcome


I started with white card stock.  I ink blended the background panel using prairie grass and hawaiian shores inks. Next, I stamped  and die cut all of the elements. 


I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I used the Just Sentiments: Welcome stamp set for the sentiment. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.