Sunday, May 21, 2023

Papertrey Ink May Release Countdown Day 3!

 


Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, May 23rd!

I have three cards to share today!

For my first card, I used
Larger Than Life: Baby Sentiments
Larger Than Life: Baby
Baby Background Stamp
Sweet Baby Bibs Dies Set
Elegant Edges: Fresh Cuts Dies Set


I started with pattern paper and white cardstock.  I stamped and die cut all of the elements.  I stamped the the background using the baby background set onto tonal cardstock.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I added some copic marker detailing to the baby word and leaves. 
I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


For my second project,  I used
Vase Collection 18 Stamps Set
Vase Collection 18 Dies Set

I started with smokey shadow and white card stock.  I stamped the background panel using the flower cluster image in the set with smokey shadow ink. Next, I stamped  and die cut all of the elements. I  added some copic marker detailing to the flowers. 


I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I used the Our Heroes stamp set for the sentiment. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.