Sunday, March 24, 2024

Papertrey Ink March Release Countdown Day 3!

 

 


Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, March 26th!

I have two projects to share today!

Card 1 ~ I Am Truly Grateful For All You Do!




For my card, I used


 I stamped and diecut all 
of the elements.  I stenciled the background corners using the Just Notes Stencil Collection.  I added some white ink splatters for effect.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  The sentiment comes from the Bookmark Stamps Set. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Bookmarks ~ Thank You!


For my bookmarks, I used


I started with white card stock.  I diecut and assembled all of the elements.    



These are fun and easy to put together!   


As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.