Sunday, April 28, 2024

Papertrey Ink April Release Countdown Day 3!

 




Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, April 30th!

I have two cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ A Happy Hello!


For my card, I used
Prostamper's Box (oval frame and sentiment)



I started with taken with 

white card stock and royal velvet card stock. 

.  I inkblended, stamped, and diecut all 
of the elements.  I gold foiled the new Wild About Mushrooms hot foil plate.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped the sentiment using a sentiment from the Prostamper's Box.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Love!


I started with Lovely Lady and white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all of the elements.   I stenciled one of the stencils from the Pro Stamper's Box for the background using matching ink. 



  I arranged the elements onto the card.  I added a seam binding bow. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.