Friday, August 21, 2026

Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown Day 1!



Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!



Papertrey Ink Countdown Day 1!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 12 PM EST, Tuesday, August 25th!



Card 1 ~ Fall Blessings!


Stamps: Fall Cloche stamp set

Dies: Larger Than Life: Fall 

Stencils: Harvest Medley Stencils Collection

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Orange Zest

Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz. Orange Zest, Honey Nut, Ripe Avocado, Close to Cocoa, Kraft, Hawaiian Shores, Ocean Tide, Simply Chartreuse

Other: Black Acrylic for splatters, sequins, Gold cardstock



I diecut, stamped, and stenciled all of elements. 



I arranged the elements onto the card base.  I added some splatters. I finished the card with a few sequins.


Card 2 ~ Wishing You Warm Harvest Blessings!


Stamps: Thankful For Fall Mini stamp set

Dies: Into the Blooms: Apple dies set, Love to Layer: A Little Loopy  dies set

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Share Your Heart Pattern Paper

Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avocado, Close to Cocoa, Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse

Other: sequins, black acrylic paint for splatters




I  diecut, stamped, and inkblended all of the elements.



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!










Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.